4th Annual CEM and Customer Loyalty MENA Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
EMEA YouTube Operations Manager
Head of CRM, Data & Analytics
Vice President Customer Experience
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Peter HALSORChief Customer Experience Officer
The C-Suite Customer Experience Strategy
Putting the customer in the heart of the organization: A case study and key learnings from building and implementing CX Strategy at Riyad Bank.
- Importance of Customer Experience strategy in banking
- The role of Customer Experience in delivering the strategy
- Involving Customers in the design process
- Best Practice and Building key capabilities
- Key Learnings
Thomas REBYEMEA YouTube Operations Manager
Delivering AIntelligent Customer Experience
With the emergence of Machine Learning and AI as technologies that
promise to define the next generation of CX, we are offered a chance
to reexamine the role of the human in service workflows. In this session
we will uncover where machines beat humans, but also how that
may uncover the next level of human interaction and value-add that
substitutes ways of old.
- Ensuring workflows are ripe for AI interpretation
- Areas in which machines can do a better job that humans
- Where humans are needed to support machines
- The new frontier of Customer Experience
Frederik BISBJERGExecutive Vice President
Qatar Insurance Company
The digital consumer in retail insurance
What is a digital consumer in the retail insurance industry like? Are expectations the same for online as offline consumers or will the digital consumer expect different products and services? This presentation discusses development of the digital insurance consumer and what insurers can expect in dealing with them.
- State of the digital insurance industry – in GCC and outside
- The digital consumer; what to expect today and tomorrow
- Practical ways to meet the changing demands immediately
- IT and marketing strategies going forward
Ali HOSNYHead of CRM, Data & Analytics
Al Futtaim - Digital Retailing
Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
Launching a loyalty program and setting a CRM function:
– What did we do right?
– More important, what did we do wrong?
- How to retain customers in the environment of new competition and continuously growing customer expectations?
- Challenge to get shoppers to enroll in programs and carry loyalty cards
- How to ensure an efficient roll out of a loyalty program across all channels?
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2018!
2017 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Online CX in MENA region and current growth in e-commerce
- How to measure the effectiveness of the CEM initiatives?
- The importance of a consistent CX in multiple channels
- Social Media as an effective channel for customer retention
- Personalizing the customer experience to boost loyalty and profit
- E-shoppers as game changers
- Customers’ demand for smart interactions
- Omni-channel marketing – what happens to the data?
- How to balance automation with a human touch?
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from cross–industry involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Service Management
- Communication Unit
- Customer Engagement
- Multichannel Marketing
- Consumer Marketing and Strategy
- Sales and Customer Experience
- Design and User Experience
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Journey
- Brand Performance
- Customer Relations
- Customer Insight
- Customer Development
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Multichannel Engagement
- Customer Value Management
- Customer Satisfaction