- New battleground for companies: Customer experience
- New era: From B2B to B2C
- Customers deserve good experience
- Customer retention: Brand’s ability to make customers stick to their services
- Success of an organization: People who are part of it
- Extremely customized marketing strategy: Hyper personalization
- Omnichannel: The path to value
- Help of business boom: Customer loyalty
9th Annual Customer Experience Management and Customer Loyalty MENA Summit
8 – 9 November 2022 | ONLINE
SEE THE PREVIOUS SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
Mian Omer SHAH
CONFERENCE TOPICS 2022
LOOK AT THE TOPICS THAT WERE DISCUSSED
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, telecom, retail, chemical/petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, aviation, hospitality, automotive industries involved in:
- Customer Loyalty
- Loyalty Program
- Customer Retention
- Brand Loyalty
- Brand Management and Performance
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Loyalty Partnerships
- Rewards and Loyalty
- Customer Care
- Customer Insights
- Customer Journey
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Value Management
- Customer Value Proposition
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer Operations
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Centricity
- Customer Insights
- Customer Engagement
- User Experience
- Customer Experience
- Digital Customer Experience
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Products Enhancing Customer Experience
- Head of Partnerships
Emotions and human touch sample case study: Aldo
Sustain Your CX. "What After"?
A moment during the journey, you will achieve a mile stone in the customer satisfaction, & looking forward to firmly hold the experience built in side your customer’s brains, and the happy moments they felt when hearing or seeing your name / logo. Here we will talk about the CX best model for sustain CX:
- This model will build on engaging customers’ needs to never end
- Create customer values & flow experiences across every touchpoint
- Employees are your frontline so improve how they work, customers will notice, and the CX will be endlessly improved
- Ability to respond to & even predict changes in customer needs & perception
- Resilience in future events with agility to adapt to changes
- Perfected every step of the way – remove silos
Customer Retention brand’s ability to make customers stick to their services.
- Acquiring a new customer is more expensive than holding on to an existing one. How to handle it?
- Ill-treated customer feeling: Leaving the company and telling other people about it
- Ask, listen and improve – A huge gap in customer service
- Customer retention through website UX/UI
- Customer feedback for the win
Mian Omer SHAH
Measuring Expectations vs Experience Delivery Personally Yet Digitally
In today’s world every one perceives experience individually. Thus, it is becoming important to gather intelligent data through interactions to benchmark each customers’ expectations and to personalize the experience for each customer while keeping the cost in control.
- What promotes goodwill for a company amongst its current customers?
- What data points we tend to ignore?
- How can we prepare an individual expectation map?
- Gauge our delivery against each customer
- See impact on bottom line
Omnichannel: The Path to Value
Creating an online-to-offline seamless customer experience in automotive industry.
- Why Omnichannel?
- What is Omnichannel?
- How to implement it in your organization?
- Value it creates for customers
”Excellent event, great knowledge. I really liked the variety of industries and experiences shared.– GM – Customer Satisfaction, Nikon
STAY UPDATED FOR THE 2023 EDITION
Provide Us With Your Contact Details and Our Team Will Get Back to You With All the Updates Regarding the Upcoming Edition of This Event.